Friday, December 29, 2006

On the Fifth Day of Christmas...


My true love gave to me..
two maids who are milkers---Just kidding. After hearing the report on the news about the FDA approving of selling cloned meat from cows and pigs for consumption I wondered which of our delightful beasts we should clone. Mabel has such a good sense of humor and is more laid back. Elsie is more traditional and loves Christmas. Does cloned beef mean more double-burgers at Mc Donalds or would they be half price now? I don't know how I feel about cloned animals. There is such a revulsion about a mad scientist cloning a human being that it spills over into an emotional response to messing with mother nature in beef and pork production. The world of Dr. Moreau--- I'll bet Saddam Hussein wishes he knew where his "clones" were. Didn't he have a couple doubles who stood in for him? Do we have the right guy for sure?

1 comment:

Mary said...

I thought it was bad when people dressed up their cats and dogs. But cows? Those are some mellow cows, or the life of the party.
(on a side note my husband bought the dog sized Darth Vader costume this past fall as it was on clearance - how could he pass it up? Not that we have a dog, or if we did would I allow that to happen...)