Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hail to the Chief


I risk offending some with this blog. While I have always believed we should respect the wisdom of the elderly, I think one of the candidates needs careful consideration. If elected and re-elected, he would be in his 80's when he finished his terms. True, he has a history or hard work and dedication. True, he has the support of some because of his environmental causes, but I think he should step aside. Ralph, for heavens sake, you are making the rest of us senior citizens look bad.

Ralph Nadar announced today he is running as an Independent candidate. I don't even think the Independent or Green parties are endorsing him. Of course for all those clamoring for "Change" this would indeed be a change candidate. Maybe they will want to take a look at him. See what can happen when the outcry is for change and some can't articulate what "Change" we need?

No comments: