Friday, April 18, 2008

Twin Perks


My mind is on twins since we found out our daughter Mary is expecting two. Can't help thinking about twins. Found this "celebrity twins concentration" game when I googled twins. I don't have a clue who half of these celebrities are, but that shows my age.



Another fun part of twindom is picking two names. That is what the parents do, but it's okay to make suggestions, isn't it?

How about Romulus and Remus?

Bert and Ernie?

Penn and Teller?

Surely I jest. Yes, just kidding. There are lots of famous pairings out there.

They won't know for a while if they are boys or girls or one of each. That should help with the name game. Can you sell naming rights? Maybe they could be Target and Traveller to sponsor them. No, I don't even think the auditorium sounds right as the Target Center. 3M? They are already M & M as a couple. Another M or two would fit.

Our first grandkids were born during my working years. We are both retired now and hope to see more of these little ones. They grow up so fast.

No comments: