Friday, March 27, 2009

Where Do I Sign Up to Test the New Drug?


I found this You Tube video about Resveratrol by clicking on an ad for an anti-wrinkle fix. Mind you I already have a few bottles of anti-wrinkle lotion in my bathroom. I still have the wrinkles. I was just curious. Many of the ads are funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XbIv-CmHw0
The video was from a Barbara Walters 60minutes interview about anti-aging. Dang. Scientists may figure out how to keep us all looking better and healthier but that could mean outliving our diminished 401Ks. Feeling younger and healthier, people would put off retirement. How would that work with the high unemployment rates? Maybe we don't need Resveratrol. Someone should work on a drug called Reversitall that we could give politicians so they could figure out our economic mess.

No comments: