Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What to Get a 16 yr old Boy?

I've never understood people who procrastinate and shop for Christmas presents at the very last moment. Today that will be me. I haven't gotten a thing for our 16 yr old grandson. We will give $$$, but I wanted a little something under the tree. I am clueless and haven't spent enough time around him lately to know what he already has or wants. I asked him what he wanted for Christmas and didn't get an answer. Money seems cold. Cold cash. We have given the Best Buy gift certificates the past few years along with a present. This year I am not trusting the stores to stay in business and am using currency. So the dilema remains; ? what to get a 16 yr old boy---besides a 16 yr old girl! I might be headed to the mall to visit Aeropostale or American Eagle and see what is cool or I could really shift into out of touch grandma mode and get socks and underwear for a memorable Christmas. Wish me luck.

No comments: