Saturday, January 9, 2010

3D is Really Just Real Life, Isn't It?

I cringed the first time I heard about 3D television. Then I started a novena to St. Jude, the saint of impossible causes, not to have any news of 3D tv reach my husband.
My husband, Jon, loves new technology. He began dragging me into stores when HDTVs were introduced and cost $7000. He was impressed but knew I wouldn't go along with a $7000 pricetag and did wait until prices dropped to $1500.
Got to have the latest technology. He does, not me. I thought color was nice, but haven't been that impressed with anything past that. I don't think we need 3D anymore than I couldn't live without HDTV. Isn't life itself 3d? Can't we just observe other people or look out the window for that experience? I don't want to wear 3D googles over my trifocles.

No comments: