Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Bobbsey Twins



As I read my daughter & son in-laws blog about the twins today, it struck me as simi lar to all the "Bobbsey Twins" books I read as a child. That series chronicled the adventures of a family with twins. My memory was jogged when I Googled and read it was about a family with two sets of twins. Our grandkids blog is all about Roman and Zoe's everyday adventures, much like the books. I don't remember the Bobbsey twins solving any mysteries. Some of the titles were "The Bobbsey Twins at the Seashore",
"The Bobbsey Twins in the Country" and the "The Bobbsey Twins Forest Adventure". Sounds like our grandtwins. Lots of these books are available on eBay and Amazon. They were in print almost a 100 yrs with various authors writing under a pseudoname.

No comments: