Saturday, June 12, 2010

Breaking Out of the Mental Hospital


A photo of the cast of the movie remake "The A-Team" is on the front page of the morning Weekend Life section of the newspaper. I would have sworn there were only three guys on the old A-Team--Dirk Benedict, George Peppard and Mr. T. This picture has four. Wikipedia informed me the fourth character in the original series is committed to a mental hospital and they liberate him every time they need him for a caper. That jogged my memory a bit. Might be time to watch the old series on Netflix. I'm not sure I thought it was great TV the first time around but our kids loved it in the 80's and we watched it.
It would be fun to see if a lot of 30 somethings stand in line to see the new movie. Nostalgia. Maybe that is the demographic movie producers seek. I love it when a good plan comes together.
If the remake flops, could we call it "The B-Team"?

No comments: