Thursday, July 5, 2007

I AM REVOLTING

That is not self-depracatory, I am mad and I am not going to take it anymore!!! Technology whizzes please take note. I am old and set in my ways but I still have some money to spend. I am just mad at you and will boycott your products if they do not meet my requirments.
Now, if anyone is listening, note old eyes cannot see small black buttons. I do not like a few hundred buttons and functions. Keep it simple.
Thanks to the inventors of the Jitterbug phone. I do not have one, but you are getting the idea. Keep it simple if you want to market to me. There probably are others who think like me.
My mom was like me when she was her age and I found it amusing. I am not amused now. I am ticked. I am bugged with whoever formatted DVDs in the letterbox mode. I hate the letterbox mode. My husband recently bought the big a...ed HDTV. The screen is wider and should fit the shape of movies shot on film. Why does the DVD now cheat us out of 1/2 the size of the movie by adding wide black strips at the top and bottom. Why buy the big screen TV and watch the movie on half of the screen?
I do not understand. While you are contemplating this, consider a simpler way to play DVD's. Whatever happened to on and off? Stop and Go? Loud and soft? I have become my mother. She was just more polite and avoided technological changes. Somebody please help. See the pads on the Jitterbug phone? Nine numbers, and three keys. What else do you really need. Remember the AARP generation still control a good share of the wealth in this country. Fix the DVD thing or I will continue to be revolting. There I said it. Good bye.

No comments: