Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cute Kid Story


Excerpt from today's St. Paul Pioneer Press Bulletin Board column:


Reports Terri of Cottage Grove: "Our 5-year-old neighbor boy, Jack, asked me if I had any pictures of Jesus. I found some old holy cards, like the type you get at funerals. They usually have a picture of something religious, like Jesus or an angel, and then a verse on the back.
"A few days later, Jack's mom called and said the kids at Jack's day care wanted me to get them some holy cards. I asked her why, and she said: 'They're trading them like baseball cards.'
"I told my husband: 'Hey, I've got Jesus' rookie card!' "


I like to use Googled pictures to illustrate my blog and probably do it to excess. Today, when looking online for a picture of Jesus, I typed ---drawings + Jesus---in the search column. What? Are there any other images we have of Jesus? Don't think I have ever seen a photograph. Jesus, you better take the wheel here. Bye, Jane

No comments: