Monday, October 13, 2008

Worse Than Hooters. I think you can get a salad at Hooters.











Pictures from one of those emails that circulate. I don't know where this grill is but it looks like it is real. Notice the disclaimer outside the front door. (Double click to see bigger picture and read the signs.) Don't sue them. Eat at your own risk.
Do you think the guys come for the burgers or the ambiance? I wonder how many 911 calls originate from the place. I wonder how you would even bite through a sandwich that big. It is probably a novelty like the 96 ounce steaks in Texas Roadhouses. Eat it all and it is free.
My heritage is French-Canadian and they have a few non heart-healthy recipes too. I have been served french fries with gravy but had never heard of "poutine" until recently. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine It is french fries covered in gravy and melted cheese curds. The trifecta of greasy foods. They probably survive but washing it down with red wine which is good for cardiac health in small doses. Perhaps the Heart Attack Grill should serve red wine. If they did, they would definitely need a bouncer to keep those macho guys in check.

No comments: