Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

It's February 14th, a day set aside to tell your sweetie your love him. Jon has always been thoughtful and romantic. He is better at being sentimental than I am. This year I decided to give him a special treat. I got reservations for us and two other couples who are close friends to eat at White Castle. The men felt special. Jon remarked all that was missing is a good "Three Stooges" movie. We had a delightful young waiter dressed in dark suit, white shirt and tie. The manager circulated and took polaroid pictures of each table.
They printed special menus, lit the candles when we were seated and made it a special night.
I found out there is something at White Castle that I enjoy eating. The fish isn't bad. We
enjoyed a good light-hearted night out in a very busy restaurant. Reservations in the metro
area have been booked for sometime. You think I am kidding? http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070212/BUSINESS06/702120334/1019

No comments: