Wednesday, February 28, 2007

THE POWER OF THREE

Aha. I read the Bulletin Board section in the local paper every morning. Today's first story included a reference to "The Power of Three". Now I have a name for that phenomenon of things happening in threes. I also have a little quip in there today under "The MOM in Stillwater." People also send in favorite web sites and they print the "website of the day" at the end of the column. Today as I was reading the column I thought I really should send my Casket site website that daughter Mary had shared with me last fall. Strange coincidence? You guessed it. At the end of the column the Website of the day is the same casket site. Honestly, true story. If you have never seen this you have to go there. Jon likes the bookcase one. I like the purple velvet lined curio shelf. link:http://www.twincities.com/mld/pioneerpress/living/people/16797127.htm

No comments: