Friday, January 25, 2008

I"LL BE WATCHING YOU


Remember this Hall & Oates classic, "Private Eyes"?


"Private Eyes

they're watching you

they see your every move

Private Eyes

they're watching you

Private Eyes

they're watching you

[ Lyrics found at www.mp3lyrics.org/1TB ]

watching you

watching you

watching you"


I have heard it referred to as the Stalkers Theme Song. Creepy. I'll bet you are humming that tune all morning now. My point is, after the federal government awarded $5,000,000.00 to a Minnesota flight school instructor for turning in Zacarius Moussaoui, more people will be on the lookout for abberant behavior. Moussaoui is the co-conspirator who attempted to learn to fly a 747 to be part of the 9-11 attacks. He dismissed information on how to land the plane and raised suspicion about his plans. Good thing the Minnesota guy turned him in. He probably saved lives. I think he deserves his reward. I think we need to be vigilant. I also think the Feds must get a lot of strange tips. My daughter knew someone who called the FBI when she saw a man taking a picture of the IDS building in downtown Minneapolis. Big Brother and Little Brother are watching and for $5,000,000. I might keep an eye on you. After all, my check for $241 from Bill Gates hasn't arrived yet. Neither has my rebate from the government.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I did know someone who did that. I was in the car with her when she made a big stink of it. A tad bit of racial profiling....Don't get me started.
Another time she got an email telling me to be cautious of people dressed like UPS drivers (brown) because some unknown group bought or otherwise gained access to a huge amount of them off the internet. Sure.
I wonder if she's waiting for the Bill Gates money.