Thursday, March 29, 2007

FOOLS RUSH IN


If we hear a word about Anna Nichol on TV we change the channel, fast. Now, I think I will add The Donald to that list, but only after one last mention. CNN headline online stated, “Trump Has 50% Chance of Losing Hair”. Wishful thinking on the writer’s part? I was lured to read the full story.

The Donald has supposedly accepted a challenge from Vince McMahon (another guy not on my list of most admired men in America). Each would have a wrestler representing him in a WWE match billed as the “Battle of the Billionaires”. Each had written a large check for charity and agreed to have his head shaved if “his wrestler” lost the match. Do you think Mr. Trump has a piece of the action and stands to profit financially?

The match will be a pay-per-view broadcast on April 1st. Oh. April Fools Day. Maybe the joke is on us. They can stop the barbers by saying “April Fool”.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/03/29/people.trump.haircut.ap/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

1 comment:

Mary said...

Good point on the motivation of the Donald.
I saw this story last week as well. When I saw your post, curiosity got the better of me and I had to see who 'won'. Why did I think I would be surprised? Has the outcome ever been a surprise to the organizers?! Doh.
I have to agree on the Anna Nicole. Let her rest in peace already.