Friday, March 9, 2007

THE REAL DEAL

Here they are! My sister knows someone who wears them for relieving back pain. They are called Z-Coil shoes. Of course I found a picture by googling them.
I think they should be called the Tigger shoe--bouncey, bouncey --

PS. A better day yesterday after two lousy eating days. I started with 30 min. at the gym followed by an hour of brisk walking. Did not eat between meals and think I can get back on track. I am approaching two months. Wish the weight was coming off faster. My self-encouragement yesterday was to say I was on the 5 Minute Diet. Don't eat anything for the next five minutes! I need to curb the impulses. I also remembered what my dad said when I was a kid and he decided to quit drinking; "People will be surprised!" To round it off I decided to follow what Jesus said that somethings are moved by "prayer and fasting" and dedicate myself to praying for someone elses's need.

No comments: