Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Yes, I Am Still Alive


No blogging for a week. I haven't been inspired. Nothing was coming to me. Today my sister emailed asking if I was okay. Yes. Just not inspired. Actually, that is not true. I am inspired by the news coming from the the Mission in Manchester group. Our pastor and church has been involved in setting up a short term mission project in Manchester, England. We are affiliated with Robin Roberts Ministries, a man of God I respect. He has taught at our church frequently over the years. He has a heart to bring revival to Europe. There are many churches in western Europe, but the culture is secular and the churches fairly empty. This mission involves four different US churches sending groups for a week each to Oldham, a suburb of Manchester, UK. They have linked with local churches there and the evening meetings are held in Firwood Church, an Evangelical Free Church. The reports from the first week are encouraging. I have the link to our church webpage. Click on Vision Europe, MIM in the upper left corner if you want to read more and see the pictures.

No comments: