Friday, August 22, 2008

Dancing Queen


Daughter Mary is almost 30wks pregnant now. Her check-up yesterday showed Little Miss A lined up first. "She is dancing on my bladder", Mary said. It will be interesting to watch that little girl grow up. When I went for the 26 wk ultrasound she was kicking her brother in the head. He was consoling himself by sucking on his thumb. Now she is insisting on being first to be born. Who do you think will be ruling the roost in that twindom? Dancing Queen indeed.I
Googled to get a sample of the Abba hit, "Dancing Queen" to put on the blog. I love that music. This is what I got for free. Scroll down and click on the Dancing Queen song on CD 9. I think I am a new fan of "Wing". Be sure to sample the Beatles cover, especially "I Wanna Hold Your Hand."
Like we say in Minnesota, "Sure is different".http://www.wingmusic.co.nz/listen.html

No comments: