Thursday, November 8, 2007

4th Down and Goal to Go


Six more pounds to lose and I will fall into the "Normal" wt. range. No more obese. No more overweight. Normal. That sounds good and achievable. Here is my list of advantages of the diet.


1. I will fit better in an airline seat. It will still be small. It is for everybody.


2. No premium payment for life insurance or health insurance.


3. I can go to a high school class reunion.


4. A ride in a hot air balloon is possible. They ask your weight when they load the things.


5. The highway patrol could identify my corpse. My driver's license has never been accurate.


It still isn't correct, actually, now it says I weigh way more than I do. Got to fix that and the


photo.


6. Will get better gas mileage.


7. I can teeter-totter with thinner people.


8. I don't have to stand in the back row in group pictures.


9. No negotiating with the clinic nurse about that weigh-in before appointments.


10 I'm feeling great.


No comments: