Thursday, July 10, 2008

Blue Ray of Death

This week Jon has been busy making DVD copies of some family movies to distribute at the upcoming family reunion. I have thanked him multiple times. What a nice guy. He must have figured he was firmly in my good graces. Timing was right. He came home with a newly purchased Blue Ray DVD player. He fell from my good graces for a while. I was upset. I had just gotten over him repurchasing favorite old movies on DVD. He didn't want to watch the VHS versions. Duplicates. Most women don't get this. Most men do. My brother-in-law is doing the same thing. I think Jon was envious. He is a tech guy. Video guy. Wants the cutting edge stuff. Anyway, he told me and then listened to me rant. (No Klondike bar.) Then said he wasn't going to buy all those $40 Blue Ray DVDs; he would rent them on Netflicks.
Blue Ray. My ire hit like the Blue Ray of Death around here for a while. I've settled down. I'm just glad he isn't into Harleys.

No comments: