Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sweet Mina


Here is granddaughter Mina at the Disney summer touring High School Musical show with Corbin Bleu. The concert was part of Lumberjack Days in our hometown. Something for the preteen set attended by mostly 30ish parents and kids and preteens and a few grandmas.
Mina enjoys it but takes it all in stride. Not a screamer. I think she enjoyed last year's concert with the Jonas Brothers more. But it was a pleasant summer night by the river.
Mina is the sweetest granddaughter I could hope for and I love any time I spend with her. Amazing kid. Loves vegetables, soccer, an avid reader, swimming, soccer and is well behaved. The kind of kid you approve of as a playmate for your kid so she gets lots of invites from friends to go places. She spent a weekend this summer sailing on a big sailboat on Lake Superior with a friend.
She won't be going to summer camp this year. Her girl scout troop is going to a rally in Atlanta where the GS started. I don't think I was doing these things at 11.

No comments: