Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Oldies But Goodies ---- But, I Do Know That I Love You


I'm not sure just songs are "oldies, but goodies". Christmas Eve found us reminiscing about song lyrics from the 60's etc. My daugher in-law Jen said she remembered her parents singing (Sam Cook's) "Don't Know Much". My husband proceeded to sing, "Don't know much about hisory, don't know much about biology, don't know much about the meth I took, but I do know..." We howled. He insists he said "math". All of us heard "meth". After Jon vigorously defended himself to no avail, grandson Zach said, "Let's see your teeth." Jon whipped out his upper plate!

Life is never dull living with this guy.

You are now going to be humming that song all day. I think we all got the words wrong. It is "science book", not math I took. I found that out googling the lyrics.

No comments: