Monday, January 29, 2007

CRAZY CATS




The fluffy white cat is Nissa. Sammy is the black cat with the stole. The light brown cat looking guilty ( like a mug shot ) is Wicket. Daughter Mary and husband Mike live at their house.

We had barn cats when I was a kid on the farm. My sister remembers one named Balogney Sausage. I remember Kitty. I think we dragged those cats around a lot. As an adult I developed an mild allergy to cats. Can't drag them around anymore and we don't have one. I do enjoy our "grandcats". Sammy, Mary's black cat greets you at the door with hello. Mike's Persian cats have gotten to know me and like being petted. They hid from me initially. Dan's black cat is playful. When I babysat at their house a week last summer the cat delighted in pouncing on me while I was sleeping. That elicitated a shreek from me. The cat had more fun than I did.


The cats we had while growing up just caught mice. There are more talented cats out there. Watch the videos if you want a good laugh. Laughing is good for you. there are 3 videos











PS Day 14. Training time. OK on Sunday but too much salt!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Very funny videos. How do I get a cat that talks to me? When Sam was an only 'child' he'd greet me at the door with a meow (that I believed was 'hi'), but nothing like these cats!