Friday, January 12, 2007

FLIGHT OF IDEAS - Part 2

Everyone has strong opinions about the announced "surge" or "escalation" of the war. I only heard one suggestion that was unique that had not been talked about at length. Robin Willliams was interviewed after some recently broadcast award show. He was asked to give his opinion of the (stupid) fued between Rosie O'Donnell and THE Donald. He managed to use humor to sidestep chosing sides. He then suggested we send Rosie to Iraq since she obviously has more ______s than anyone else. Have to admit she is tenacious and goes for the jugglar. Could be our secret weapon.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Sure. Rosie as ambassador. Actually looking at what we've done/said in the past, how bad could it be?? Not that I'm a big fan.

Anonymous said...

Ambassador? I think he meant put her in the trenches.

Mary said...

OH!
And I don't know about the Trump vs O'Donnell feud. Wasn't she just in the news for being mad at Kelly Ripa? I think she's just an OUTRAGED person.
I am OUTRAGED at the OUTRAGEOUS behavior of the OUTRAGED. Sure.

As far as the Middle East, I think there's more going on than we know. And I'm not so sure I want to know.