Thursday, January 4, 2007

Uno, Dos, Tres Deja Vu



I am trying not to be superstitious. Day one of the new year started with the snowblower needing repair work and the floor drain backing up. My husband said, "I wonder what number three will be". We have been conditioned to think bad news comes in threes. This morning when I woke up he asked me if I wanted to hear the "good news or the bad news first". Not much of a choice. I chose the bad news. He replied, "Well , the third thing broke but it is the coffee maker. " I guess we were relieved it wasn't a car. It was 7:00 AM and where could we find another Bunn-o-matic NOW?We found our small espresso pot that brews by using a burner on the stove. That got us the first jolt of caffeine for the day. Uno, dos, tres..no more bad luck for a spell.

P.S. I made the Bulletin Board again today. Click on today's Bulletin Board and scroll to The MOM in Stillwater. http://www.twincities.com/mld/pioneerpress/living/people/

No comments: