Thursday, May 3, 2007

Belaton Blues Turn to Woohoos


Yesterday's email brought discouraging news from Andy. They needed to wait another two days for a part to fix the car. That would make almost six days spent in Lake Belaton, Hungary. That is not how three 21 yrs. old boys intended to spend their travel time.

I have learned at least this one thing from my pastor in the past years; you do not have to accept the bad report. My husband and I agreed in prayer that God could expedite this, and prayed it would be fixed sooner if that was His will.
I just opened an e-mail from the traveling son. It was sent around 10:00am Hungarian time. The title was "Woohoo" so I was expectant. The car was repaired and they were leaving in a whirlwind to finish the tour. They have 48 hours and still plan to go to Prague and Vienna. I am not sure they will have time to see the Lipizzaner Stallions in that time frame, but at least they were not cheated out of going to Wein (Vienna) and Prag (Prague or Praha).
Now I need to pray that they use good judgment and not drive too fast.

No comments: