Monday, May 7, 2007

Hip Hip Hoorah !


Today my sister is having hip replacement surgery. We have been communicating online about her surgery. I have tried to reassure her all will go well. Yesterday she told me she had a unique experience. She does a follow-up call welcoming new people to her church. The three people she talked to this week were were: the Hospital Chaplain, an anesthetist and a night nurse at her local hospital where she will have her surgery today. She saw God's hand in this reassuring her He had everything under control.

As I was writing this, her husband Mike called saying she was out of surgery and all had gone smoothly. PTL. We do not walk alone unless we want to. Picture: My sister with the great legs.
Cool video that reminded me "I" am not the center of the universe, but His eye is on the sparrow.... http://www.greatdanepro.com/somewhere%20in%20time/index.htm

Jane

No comments: