Tuesday, May 15, 2007

BURSTING WITH PRIDE

I received news yesterday that my former place of employment, Lakeview Hospital, Stillwater, MN again received award winning recognition. For the second time the organization made the Soucient list of "Top 100 Hospitals in the Nation". It also won in 2004, the last year I was a full-time employee. Lakeview is a gem of a hospital. It won in the small community hospital category. There are five categories divided by size and function.

Lakeview hospital has been recognized as the best orthopedic hospital in Minnesota. The last year I was employed in management, our ER was awarded among the best in the country for patient satisfaction. Last year, Lakeview was named one of the best employers in the state. All of this is true. Employee retention is high and morale great. Nice job you guys carrying on the tradition.

There were only two winners in the State of Minnesota. The other, winning in the category of teaching hospital, was St. Cloud Hospital. I received my nursing education at this hospital and am doubly proud and happy today.

http://www.100tophospitals.com/winners/nationalwinners.aspx

No comments: