Saturday, April 7, 2007

DOES SHE WEAR PANCAKE MAKEUP?


We've had "Mr. Potato Head", now meet "Mrs. Pancake Face". This was on the front page of our regional section of the Pioneer Press. The rest of the article relates that this "Apparition" of Mother Nature's smiling face has a $60 bid on eBay. C'mon. Get a clue. When our granddaughter Mina stayed with us this week I made pancakes for her breakfast. My attempts at making Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes did not turn out so well, so I resorted to making smiling faces on them. She laughed. Drip a little batter on the griddle to make the eyes, nose, and mouth and then add the rest. Instant apparition! Don't expect to hear much from me in the way of blogging for a while. I will be in the kitchen turning out apparitions and marketing them on eBay.

No comments: