Monday, April 23, 2007

Deja Vu 2

RETIRED, RETRED, REFIRED, & OVERFED,
COMPUTED, REBOOTED, CONTENT AND OVERSPENT.
LIFE IN THE MIDDLE LANE WHERE IT’S NOT ALWAYS SANE
BUT I CAN’T COMPLAIN IT IS NEVER TOO FAST AND I MIGHT GET PASSED,
BUT MERGERS ON THE RIGHT DON’T CAUSE ME FRIGHT
IN THE MIDDLE LANE

I have thought about editing my tag line to change the "overfed" part, but after this weekend maybe not yet. Back to yogurt and salads today. Regroup. Weekends are difficult and I am not even employed during the week.
We are a bit "overspent" after signing on the dotted line to purchase a new heating and cooling system. We still have to make decisions on new flooring for the first floor. This spending is softened by putting it on our new credit card which gives rebates. We pay the bill at the end of month anyway, but now have a new 7.1 pixil digital camera as a bonus. Do you think the college would accept a credit card to pay the tuition?

No comments: