Sunday, April 1, 2007

Shaggy Dog Story





On our way to church today we spotted an unusual white dog walking its owner. My husband remarked it looked like a “scruffy” dog. I told him it might be one of those designer dogs that are a hybrid. I had heard that a Standard Poodle/ Golden Retriever is a desirable combination that doesn’t shed and has a nice temperament. I could not remember what they were called, but my husband suggested “ Go-Poo” was a possibility. That doesn’t sound like a dog I would want. Later it came to me that they are Goldendoodles.
PS, This weekend I went to two parties and ate out today for lunch and still behaved. Pat on the back for Jane.

1 comment:

Mary said...

That's a cute dog!
I think poodle hybrids elicit the best (at least most humorous) names. Check out the breeds here, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poodle_hybrid
whoodle!