Thursday, April 12, 2007

Maybe We Should Try Solar Heat




We just had the heating and cooling guy here to give us an estimate for a new furnace and A/C. He listed the options with costs and rebates. There was a pretty good size list of rebates plus a federal tax credit of $300. He also worked up the possible savings in utilities. With all these savings, I figure if we bought two of everything we would really be rolling in the dough. I think my husband wished I had not been party to that conversation. Jon also scratches his head about my blogging. "It's about nothing" he says. It is. Just everyday life. It worked for Seinfeld. Perhaps I need a job where I talk to more people.

2 comments:

Mary said...

It's not really nothing. And I enjoy reading what my mom has to say!

Rice said...

I don't know you but have found your blog and I enjoy stopping by. Keep on blogging...