Saturday, May 2, 2009

More Twins


Saleing, saleing, over the.... Garage sale season is here and when I saw the little boy Cabbage Patch Doll I couldn't resist. Blond hair and blue eyes like little Roman. I already had the little girl doll. Now I need to appropriately name them. When originally bought they would have come with a birth certificate with their name assigned. These adopted kids are mine to name.
Ralph Jon and Zelda Marie come to mind.
Rosie Greer (no, not a sissy name. Rosie is short for Roosevelt and a former big, strapping NFL player) and Zephelda Jo? Any suggestions?
I wonder how Mike will feel about his son playing with a doll.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats fine with me,as long as he's not licking pig snouts!

Mike

Anonymous said...

Thats fine with me, as long as he's not licking pig snouts!


Mike

Mary said...

In the last week I "discovered" a radio station that I can stream online. It's a Minnesota Public Radio digital station called "Wonder__". Oh boy, I've already forgotten. It's a mix of kids songs (not sickly sweet, but actually usually tolerable) and adult music. I like it. At any rate at one point a song comes on called "William wants a doll". After listening to it for awhile I had to find out who was singing. Alan Alda, on the "Free to Be You and Me" album. Oh boy. It's worth looking up. Kinda funny.