Monday, May 18, 2009

See Jane Run


Next Sunday is the Memorial weekend Stillwater Marathon. There have been runs before, but this one has a full marathon through the city and into the countryside. There is also a half marathon and a 10K. I am involved. I checked online for a website and the third one said "See Jane run 14K". That is not about me. I am volunteering at a water stand.

My freind Karen, who is about to retire from ER nursing, asked if I wanted to work with her in the first aid tent. I do have an active RN licence but have let my CPR certification expire. Probably not a good idea to volunteer as a nurse. I could apply aces and do vital signs but feel out of touch with the bigger emergencies. I will have to settle for reviving tired participants with a bottle of H2O. StillH2O . http://www.stillwatermarathon.com/




No comments: